Audit & Assurance Services
Employee Benefit Services
Manufacturing & Distribution
Our Partners and Principals
Larry K. Greenwalt, CPA
Anita W. Sherman, CPA
Lawrence E. Brodnik, CPA
James B. Wagoner, CPA
Amanda J. Meko, CPA
Timothy J. Ayler, CPA
Brandon L. Cook, CPA
Richard L. Wagoner, CITP, CPA
Our Manager Group
Alicia Rader, CPA
BJ Lippert, CPA
Heather Phillips, CPA
Jeff Curiel, CPA
Jennifer McVey, CPA
John Keller, CPA
Kelley Wolfe, CPA
Marie Jett, CPA
Business Intelligence Poll
1. Type of organization
Not for profit
2. Did your organization reduce employee pay, hours or benefits in the last 18 months?
3. If Answer to #2 is Yes, please select the ones that apply:
Total pay cuts 1-10%
Pay cuts of more than 10%
Salaries and wages were frozen
Hours were reduced below 40hrs/week
Suspended or reduced 401k match
Health insurance contributions reduced
Suspended or reduced other benefits
4. If you answered Yes to 2), has your organization reinstated, or do you plan to reinstate some or all of the benefits described in 3) above within the next 3 months?
5. What will be the triggering factor in your mind for reinstating some or all benefits and wage increases?
6. Is your organization planning to grant raises in the next 3 months?
7. If you answered yes to #6, what is the average wage increase percent your company is considering using?
More than 6%
8. How were, or will, the largest percentage increase of the raises be allocated (select one answer only)?
Largest % increase to factory, warehouse, office staff.
Largest % increase to middle management.
Largest % increase to upper management.
All levels about equal.
Greenwalt CPAs, Inc. – CPAs and Business Advisors
. All rights reserved.
Greenwalt CPAs, Inc.
- 317.241.2999 - Fax: 317.240.4485 -